Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tokyo Japan

Hello family and friends! I have landed safely in Tokyo after an extremely long flight!! I had a middle seat which made for lots of small talk with my neighbors. I'm sure they got annoyed with me continually asking to get up to go to the bathroom/stretch my legs...

I barely slept because they were constantly bringing us food and I was busy watching movies. Now in Tokyo we have a 3 hour layover- we met up with another student who is from northern jersey.  It is 5 pm here on Sunday so HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOMMY!!

Our next flight is 6 hours long and we will get into Bangkok around midnight and then I'll finally be able to sleep!  Monday is a free day for us so we are throwing around ideas of what to do! I'll write more tomorrow after my first day there!

Love you! Xx

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you arrived safely!!! Poor sad isle and window neighbors....she's a chatty cathy!!! Make your first day unforgettable!!! I love you to the moon and back.. ps. mothers day is not the same without your daughter!!!! xoxo mommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean I love you to Bangkok and back!!! (hehe)

      Delete